BioWare: Executive Assistant
Requisition Number: 150174
Position Title: Executive Assistant I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who you are:
You are tremendously organized, able to manage complex projects and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then this is the perfect role for you. Our GM and Leadership Team need an excellent partner who knows what it takes to manage executives in a fast-paced environment, keep things organized, collaborate across groups and solve problems before they arise.
What the Executive Assistant will do at BioWare Edmonton:
- Committed to provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the executive and other leaders they support
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the Outlook calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the online tool
- Prepare documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
- Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls and greeting guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
- Able to answer select emails on behalf of the Director and the Studio and maintain key internal and external relationships
- Coordinate Studio All-Hands Meetings along with studio Outreach activities to ensure BioWare gives back to the local community. Coordination includes budgeting, scheduling, staffing, messaging and liaising with internal and external parties
- Understand key functions and projects. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress
- Coordinate and collaborate with other executive assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects, etc.; serve as backup for other Executive Admins as needed
- Process electronic purchase requests for approvals relating to external purchases, including the processing of invoices relevant to the PO
- Request, confirm, and/or provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
- Able to own and execute studio projects and initiatives.
- A successful track record supporting senior business leaders for 5+ years
- Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- High level of professionalism when speaking with important parties including executives
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience organizing worldwide travel
- Maintains the highest level of personal integrity
- Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Contact: Shanda Wood: email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: Executive Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-05-03 17:34:35.86
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton, Alberta CA