Requisition Number: 150133
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Anthem is a shared-world action RPG, where players can delve into a vast landscape teeming with amazing technology and forgotten treasures. As part of this, we want to tell great BioWare quality stories, and provide deep and engaging gameplay systems for our players. Anthem is looking for an experienced Associate Producer to lead multidisciplinary teams as part of this effort.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be a champion for a large feature, helping to set and drive the vision and ensure good player experience
- Ensure high quality and on-time delivery of your feature
- Provide leadership on videogame market trends and represent the voice of our players in feature development.
- Work closely with project managers to schedule and track the progress of your multidisciplinary team; contribute to defining scope and priorities; understand and mitigate key risks
- Report on feature status to your managing producer
- Maintain and enhance creative relationships with internal and external developers to ensure a consistent level of quality
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for improvement
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an Associate Producer, must have shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Proven experience leading, motivating, and driving teams to success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment software products.
- Knowledge of software/game market and platforms; experience in multi-platform game delivery
- Ability to integrate seamlessly into existing development team
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location; http://www.bioware.com/en/studios/bioware-edmonton/
More info Contact: Shanda Wood https://www.linkedin.com/in/shandahancock @ShandaRecruiter
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-04-30 22:24:33.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton, Alberta CA