BioWare: Quality Verification Dev Support Coordinator
Location: Edmonton, Alberta CA
Requisition Number: 150025
Position Title: Quality Analyst I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What a Quality Verification Dev Support Coordinator does at BioWare
The primary responsibility of a Dev Support Coordinator is to facilitate and support product review meetings. This entails selecting an appropriate build, setup of equipment and software in advance of the review meeting, speaking to the current state of the product during the review, and recording notes and issues observed. Other Quality Verification activities may be required, such as assessing features and content within the product, and executing test sessions to provide feedback and identify issues.
- Administration and support for review meetings
- Speak to product status with stakeholders
- Advocate for different player types and perspectives
- Recording and distribution of observations and issues during review meetings
- Analysis of features and content, execution of assigned Tests
- Microsoft Office Abilities: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn a variety new software and applications as needed.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Customer Service experience and skills.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Strong observational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) Development Processes
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Diploma/Certificate/Degree in a related field
- Audio, Art, Programming or Game Design skills/experience (Hobby/Professional)
Contact: Shanda Wood: email@example.com
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: Quality Verification Dev Support Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-05-01 17:59:38.26
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edmonton, Alberta CA