Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 156549
Position Title: Customer Experience Rep III
Consultants provide live chat support to EA’s global advisor population. They are a T2 level team who handle internal queries from the T1 advisors that provide global support to our players. Consultants are considered to be Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) across a multitude of products and areas and act as champions for Consultation, Advisors globally & Player Experience. Consultation serves as a live information network, linking advisors to the knowledge and resources necessary to maximize first contact resolution.
What We Need
· Troubleshoot customer issues with advisors across all labels and channels in a live chat environment
· Follow incident management processes, procedures, and associated tool usage requirements
· Engage the relevant departments and stakeholders as part of the escalation and resolution process
· Work with advisors of varying levels of experience under varying time constraints
· Participate in continuous improvement and in building our knowledge base
· Escalate potential bugs to Game Experts or process feedback to Process where applicable
· Effectively communicate with internal and external departments as well as advisors, to report on status and resolution of issues
What You Have
The ideal Consultant will possess:
· Must have strong communication skills with verbal and written fluency in English
· Must have an excellent customer service focus and be committed to providing a AAA experience to EA customers
· Accustomed to working in an SLA driven environment and driven to achieve personal and team KPI’s
· Strong technical troubleshooting skills
· Previous gaming experience an advantage but not essential
· Flexible in terms of work rotating shifts and late night hours
· Able to make sound and informed decisions in a timely manner that are based upon a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment.
· Able to anticipate the consequences of critical decisions and take appropriate action
· Able to communicate effectively across all mediums and provide timely and relevant information, keeping others informed
· Proactively share ideas and listen openly to different perspectives and opinions
· Self-starter, able to take the initiative and work independently, but equally a good team player
· Displays a positive attitude and is eager to help others
· Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
· Be able to educate and guide advisors to resolve the issue they’re dealing with themselves
· Results orientated and highly motivated team player
· High work standards and ethos
· Ability to handle stressful situations and high contact volumes
Community / Marketing Title: Consultation Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-17 16:14:46.723
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.