Sr. Audio Artist
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 156280
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
Sr. Audio Artist
We are looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within the EA Sports Audioworks team. The successful candidate must be able to lead an audio team for a specific project(s), as well as work with Audioworks Directors to help drive the goals and vision for the group as a whole. This individual should have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in every key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. This candidate will work within the Audioworks team and must have the ability to collaborate with all other aspects of game development (i.e. Art, Animation, Engineering, Design, Production, Marketing) to push the quality bar for game audio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world-class audio experience. They must be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator with broad game-creation and sound creation skills.
- For the final quality of what comes out of the speakers on a given title
- Clear communication with the dev team as the main point of contact between the Audioworks team and the dev team
- Audio creative design and vision that’s in line with the goals and vision of the title
- Building a good rapport with the dev team and representing Audioworks accordingly
- Defining deliverables and owning the delivery schedule with Audioworks Dev Director
- Building and maintaining an effective and efficient audio team for your title
- Project manage and review the work of audio artists and contractors for your title
- Delivering the audio on a budget as defined by Audioworks and the dev team
- Minimum of seven years game/audio experience and strong Gen 4 console title experience
- Has a broad experience using game development tools, technology, and pipelines
- Is an expert with modern audio creation equipment, software, and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Good 5.1 audio mixing skills
- Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
- Outstanding sound design and listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong skills in the area of technical implementation of game audio
Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-24 13:45:35.33
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.