Social Support Team Manager
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 156131
Position Title: Manager I, Customer Experience
Online Service Delivery Team Manager
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that.
We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We want you to join us! We’re hiring a Team Manager of Online Service Delivery
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience (WWCE) organization, which is making EA known for taking care of its players.
We’re players helping players, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us!
We’re seeking an exceptional self-starter that has a proven track record in leadership and people management. This person will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of an Online Service Delivery team which encompasses our community, social and escalation channels, as well as provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to a team of Social, Community & Escalation Specialists.
The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and executing against organizational performance targets as well as identifying areas of improvement.
So how does the Team Manager of Online Service Delivery make great experiences for players?
- Oversee the day to day management of a specialist social and community team by: -
- Provide leadership, coaching and feedback through regular meetings and side by sides
- Develop goals, objectives and measurements for area of responsibility
- Manage schedule adherence to provide satisfactory agent coverage
- Coach and develop team members by accurately assessing their strengths and development needs, giving timely and specific feedback, and partnering with direct reports to optimize their performance
- Implement identified strategic initiatives for our social and community channels.
- Track and report KPIs to business leadership including impact assessment of current board performance
- Review team and advisor reporting to ensure KPI goals are met and exceeding expectations
- Interpret the impact of activities within your area of responsibility on performance
- Make recommendations to the Manager of Online Service Delivery and wider Operations Leadership Team for areas of improvement
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented
- Develop and maintain relationships with the EA Studios and the Community Engagement Team to collaborate on Community and Social strategies.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- Exceptional English communication skills: - both verbal and written.
- As second language is a bonus but not essential.
- Proven ability to implement change while maintaining day to day workload.
- Previous people management experience with a proven track record for managing and driving a high performing team is highly desired.
- Well-developed leadership, motivation and teamworking skills.
- Managing and leading others to deliver goals and objectives is essential to the role.
- Ability to identify and grow talent.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to identify process gaps and work inter-departmentally to formulate/implement effective resolution.
- “Can-Do” and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to review and distribute workload and adjust staffing focus when unforeseen circumstances occur to ensure equal LOE is maintained
- Familiar with social media, EA forums and EA support community (AHQ) are a plus but not essential.
Community / Marketing Title: Social Support Team Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-10 16:56:56.987
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.