Location: Singapore, SG
Requisition Number: 155378
Position Title: Associate Coordinator 2
EA Singapore is home to part of our Publishing organization and has a multicultural close-knit workforce who play as One Team. All teams interact with one another across many team building activities. Despite our small office location, we have a pool table, table-tennis and gaming consoles for employees to chill out and relax.
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our team for on a 9 month contact.
- Provides Operational Support to internal departments to facilitate timely shipment of products both Package Goods and Digital delivery.
- Work with Global Platform Services on Asia order management processes that includes PO processing (Oracle system), PO receipt and overseas shipments monitoring.
- Create and maintain accuracy of Asia and Japan items in systems.
- Artwork management and 1stParty submission processes for Asia packaging components.
- Age rating submissions processing for Singapore, Taiwan and Korea.
- Invoice submissions into Finance.
- Maintains good house-keeping of documents.
For us, making games is about pursuing what we love and having fun doing it.
We are looking for people who want to be pushed, who want to bring the next generation of exciting, engaging games to our players.
We are looking for emotionally intelligent people with a can-do attitude. For the Operations Assistant we are specifically looking for someone with:
- Exceptional communication
- Effective time management
- Effective judgment ability (Problem Solving)
- Strong team player
- Excellent ability to multi task
- Detailed analysis (Problem Identification).
- Attention to detail
Technical Skills and Experience:
- High level of computer literacy
- Japanese Language capabilities also advantageous
- Oracle ERP/SAP experience would be advantageous
Apply today using the apply now button.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-15 01:36:00.78
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, SG