IT Procurement Analyst
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition Number: 154922
Position Title: ITO Services Specialist I
IT Procurement Analyst (1+ years contract)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
- Provides procurement support capabilities for IT goods and services, globally, with an emphasis on software purchases, by working with vendors or other IT departments to obtain quotes and finalize the procurement process
- Receives and processes purchase & asset provisioning demand requests
- Tracks and manages software licenses
- Uses EA tools to create a PR (Purchasing Requests) and correctly routes for approvals
- Receives invoice support demand requests and provides support to resolve invoice related questions/requests
- Provides ad-hoc support, reporting and analysis for historical Purchase Orders
- Enters asset information in EA related tools
- Coordinates with vendors, accounting, local teams, Site IT to ensure proper disposal / resale / destruction of EA IT assets
- Ships EA goods internationally from one EA location to another and works with accounting teams for asset transfer between ledgers, if the case
The next great IT Procurement Analyst needs:
- 12+ months of proven experience in similar role or another customer support role. Studies in Computer Science, Economics or equivalent may represent an advantage
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of how invoices, payments and contracts are processed as well as general computer knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (most importantly MS Excel)
- Good analytical skills, ability to work with, structure and analyze large volumes of data
- Previous experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (iProcurement) or similar tools is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- More about our location: https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicArtsRomania
Community / Marketing Title: IT Procurement Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-13 14:37:21.547
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO