Assistant Producer - Football (3-month contract)
Location: Cologne, DE
Requisition Number: 154829
Position Title: Asst Producer I
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Photo Producer for 3 months with an exceptional eye for detail, good communication, organization and time management skills.
What an Assistant Producer – Football Data Collection does at EA:
- Source reference images
- Check edited photos to ensure high quality assets
- Photo editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Identify unlicensed content on reference images
- Communicate with internal & external partners
The next great EA Assistant Producer – Football Data Collection also needs:
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent self and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on your own
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
- Conscientious and flexible
- Interest in football and FIFA
- Proficient in Photoshop & Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - Football (3-month contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-11 16:22:21.12
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cologne, DE