Location: Lyon, FR
Requisition Number: 154494
Position Title: Intern General
Start Date: June 2019
Duration: 6 months
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the marketing & communication team based in our Lyon office. This is great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company within the video games industry.
What a Marketing Intern does at EA:
- Support the marketing team in daily operations
- Adaptation of advertising campaigns: TV, Online, Radio and Print
- Adaptation of packaging, product sheets and the marketing documentation for the French market
- Participation in the preparation of briefs for the agencies (PR, Talents etc…), analysis and implementation of the recommendations
- Work on PR activities (press release, share information and assets with our agencies…)
- Implementation of contests, partnerships, promotions and consumer events or press
- Coordination with the various departments involved in the product lifecycle (Intl Marketing, Legal, Trade and Development Studio)
- Monitoring the trade performance of our product range
- Assistance with communities (Facebook, Twitter) and monitoring of KPIs
- Be in charge of social posting on one or more of our official pages
- Track, approve and control translations before publication on our different blogs or websites
- Assist the community manager during key events of the year such as Gamescom or Paris Games Week
The next great Marketing Intern also needs:
- Business school or university course +5, desired specialization Marketing
- Previous experience in an internship (preferably in Marketing)
- Passion and knowledge of video games
- Fluent French and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European marketing teams and development teams at the studio)
- Interest for the game
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Photoshop skills or other popular creative software is beneficial
- Independent and proactive
- Team player
- Quick learner and analytical thinker
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% transportation costs
We thought you might also want to know:
- More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/lyon-ea-france
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-12 12:24:01.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lyon, FR