Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Requisition Number: 154208
Position Title: Brand Manager II
We are DICE
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games isn’t easy, and filled with big challenges. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (DICE Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the successful Battlefield franchise and the home of Star Wars Battlefront and Mirrors Edge: Catalyst.
DICE is currently searching for a candidate with a strong interest in product management and managing and planning an online service. You will join a team that is managing the Star Wars Battlefront franchise, working closely with development and marketing teams to run the Star Wars Battlefront online service.
The challenge ahead
As brand leaders, you partner with development to define what our brands stand for. You develop the strategic brand vision, plan and roadmap and strive to make that vision the promise to each player.
As a Brand Manager within the Battlefield Product team, you’ll work as a bridge between the development and marketing organizations, making sure that brand strategies are true to the product and the promise of the players, while supporting cross-functional teams bringing new experiences to players all around the world.
You’ll join a team of fellow gamers that are breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying brand and marketing strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players. Your data-driven and player-driven style will help you define the optimal strategies and experiences, and your collaborative, global mindset will help build partnerships with game teams, publishing and Global marketing teams.
What a Product Brand Manager does at DICE:
- Gather player and market insights used in the development of long-term product and brand plans
- Partner with development on product strategy and feature decisions ensuring alignment to long-range brand plans, player needs and market trends
- Take part in defining product positioning and marketing strategies to bring the game to players
- Brief and support internal cross-functional teams and external agencies on the brand and products
- Supports the Brand Director to build brand strategies that contribute to the ongoing development of the Battlefield Franchise
- Passion for videogames, preferably shooters (Battlefield is a big plus)
- 4+ years of experience in product management, marketing and/or business strategy. Gaming is a big plus.
- Interest and experience working with competitive gaming is a big plus
- Proven experience working in/with international partners
- Ability to understand convert competitive/market/product analysis and player insights into business strategies.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment.
- Ability to show leadership, work alongside and present to senior management
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We give each and every employee the opportunity to contribute with their own ideas, how far-stretched or crazy they may seem at first. Not only does this keep our creativity high, it also helps build a climate that offers the best possible place for our staff to grow professionally, find new friends, and kick back after a hard day’s work.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible.
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-07 07:34:33.04
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE