Paid Media Coordinator (1 year contract length)
Location: Mexico DF, MX
Requisition Number: 154203
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Electronic Arts is seeking a candidate to collaborate directly with our local media team (In Mexico and San Francisco) to create campaigns with massive reach and success rates. You will learn the basic principles of media planning and buying by assisting in the research, development, and execution of media plans across LATAM (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Colombia). As the Media Coordinator, all work that is produced must be reviewed and approved by the LATAM Media Manager.
- Provide general administrative support to the media team.
- Supports financial delivery: Raises POs and keeps budget sheets up to date and accurate.
- Analyze media spend datasets to create weekly reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal teams.
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the company billing system (Oracle).
- Monthly and quarterly forecast management.
- Support the planning and buying processes.
- Interact with media sales representatives.
- Attend meetings, training sessions and conference calls as required with the Global and Local Media Team.
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the advertising industry and gaming industry.
- 1 year or less of demonstrable success in advertising campaign management (or relevant administrative experience).
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Basic understanding of local across LATAM region.
- Basic quantitative and analytical skills.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Ability to prioritize task and manages deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new environments.
- Ability to work in a team environment. (inside the company and extended teams in agencies).
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Paid Media Coordinator (1 year contract length)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-14 18:22:48.663
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Mexico City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico DF, MX