Studio Operations Manager, Global Brand Partnerships
Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 154083
Position Title: Operations Manager II
Studio Operations Manager
This ideal candidate will have a mix of ad tech know-how, analytical capabilities, and traditional advertising operations experience.
- Serve as primary Operations liaison with cross functional teams and with internal/external partners, to test, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with creative assets, new products, and third-party technologies (Impression/click tracking, rich media, programmatic setup, viewability, in-demo and attribution).
- Interface with clients and internal teams regarding asset requirements and specifications and tech capabilities
- Execute, manage, and optimize cross promotional digital advertising campaigns (including video, rich media, display, native sponsorship), providing campaign results to internal stakeholders
- Act as primary Media Operations liaison for Competitive Gaming initiatives, including coordinating and troubleshooting with external partners
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery status, escalate delivery and/or technical issues as necessary, and optimize campaigns to meet performance KPIs.
- Utilize extensive Excel knowledge and analytical skills to compile reporting on ad hoc basis, troubleshoot issues, and provide actionable insights in support overarching needs of the business.
- Gain full understanding of all tools critical to EA advertising operations, including but not limited to: DoubleClick’s suite of ad serving and campaign management products and associated third party and in-house technologies.
- Extensive familiarity with video, mobile app and rich media ad formats/technologies and 3rdparty vendors, programmatic setup and troubleshooting, as well as media industry trends.
- Work closely with Ad Product and Technical Project Management teams, to provide support for testing and integration of new ad products
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a busy environment
- Experience using ad serving platforms; DFP specific experience is highly desired. OMS and CRM experience preferred.
- Mobile app ops experience and familiarity with mobile monetization strategies is highly desired.
- Experience with all forms of programmatic deals preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail a MUST.
- Positive, team-player attitude. Willing to pitch in where needed, and work together with internal and external partners towards a common goal.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products
Community / Marketing Title: Studio Operations Manager, Global Brand Partnerships
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-21 20:06:30.193
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US