Video Asset Production Coordinator – NBA & MADDEN (contractor)
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 154052
Position Title: Contingent
Video Asset Production Coordinator – NBA & MADDEN – 9 Month
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Video Asset Producer Coordinator, will be responsible for helping the Video Asset Production team with their daily responsibilities. These tasks will range from tracking daily asset pipeline workflow to working with internal and external partners on approvals and schedules.
- Agency / post production vendor experience
- Expertise with sticking to a schedule.
- Detailed and Organized
- Basic Understanding or desire to learn the Video/Editorial Production Process
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Looks to solve a problem first.
- Strong knowledge of how to operate social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Content Production – Help organize and assist the production of video content
- Maintain Toolset – Maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis (Shotgun, G Drive, Smartsheet)
- Liaise daily between cross function teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Can work autonomously, however, relies on Video Asset Producer for guidance and support
- Coordinates with team members to ensure assets are tracking on time
- Helps creates content production schedule with Video Asset Producer
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset and is proactive in approaching Video Asset Producer for help to solve production questions
- Producing lower tier assets with some supervision.
- Not afraid to ask for help and does so in a timely manner.
- Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward.
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input.
- Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team.
- Observes, learns and applies the basics of collaboration inside their immediate team.
Community / Marketing Title: Video Asset Production Coordinator – NBA & MADDEN (contractor)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-20 22:39:32.307
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US