Compensation Manager, Global Programs
Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 153867
Position Title: Compensation Program Manager
Compensation Manager, Global Programs
The Challenge Ahead:
The compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our HR partners and the business leaders at EA and is responsible for the design, implementation, administration and evolution of compensation programs across EA globally. Through conferences, research, networking and ongoing development opportunities, we stay at the forefront of market trends and marry our knowledge of market practice with the unique needs of our business to create and maintain compelling and competitive compensation programs that attract, engage, reward and retain EA’s talent.
As a Senior Global Compensation Manager, Global Programs, you will be responsible for leading the planning, design and administration of global programs, processes, market analysis, annual budget planning and focal review. This role will manage our global programs and processes across the company while working closely with a cross-functional team of HRBPs, HRIT, global compensation team members, and HR centers of excellence (recruiting, learning, analytics).
As members of the Global Compensation team, the Senior Compensation Manager, Global Programs will report into the Sr. Director, Global Compensation.
- Responsible for development, design, planning and project management of compensation programs, policies and processes. Act as internal expert regarding compensation analytics, programs and processes for the company
- Manage the global compensation programs & projects to closely work with compensation partners to support across businesses and regions.
- Lead the annual compensation planning solutions with strong HRIS and Talent & Performance team partnerships and provide leadership in company-wide compensation budgets build in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with HRIS resources on tool strategy, improvements and enhancements
- Identify processes, programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering
- Drive end-to-end consistency across programs and train resources
- Ensure tools and subject matter experts are leveraged in scaling compensation planning, annual cycles and comp program automation
- Partner with the Talent & Performance team to seamlessly align approaches to performance & development with compensation practices as well as enable the execution effectiveness
- Remain current on global compensation technical solutions and market best practices; introduce innovative solutions to enhance internal programs
- Lead global market analysis exercise; being an expert of major external survey methodologies and have deep insights in market data utilization globally
- Convert data outcomes into insights and executive ready presentations to senior leaders
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing internal compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending revisions that maintain competitiveness and fiscal responsibility
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or similar field. Master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years of global compensation experiences; 5+ years of experiences running programs and processes for compensation team
- Strong project management experiences and skills
- In-depth experiences with a global focal comp planning system and market analysis tool; experiences with advanced compensation planning technology development and implementation
- A proven track record in leading global projects in compensation team
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, experience with big data and interfacing between HRIS applications, solid financial and compensation modeling skills and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, design and recommend market competitive programs aligned to business strategy.
- Work independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Work regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and leaders across multiple functions. Track record of influencing at the senior leadership level.
- Extensive experience with compensation surveys and consulting firms.
- Excellent business acumen; strong team orientation with collaborative style, which engages stakeholders and leads to good business decisions.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to articulate and distill complex issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology and business processes implications.
- Advanced excel skill is a must
Community / Marketing Title: Compensation Manager, Global Programs
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-21 17:09:06.38
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US