IT Audit Intern
Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 153712
Position Title: Intern General
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Global Audit Departmental Overview
We are an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve EA’s operations. We help EA to accomplish its business objectives by bringing a top down, risk based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
Main Purpose of the Role
The IT Audit Intern will work with the Global IT Audit team to experience numerous areas and processes of audit. You will play an active role in supporting the EA SOX compliance program, our data analytics effort, our integrated audit program, as well as participate in operational site or studio audits. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, be involved in a fun and active office community, and build strong relationships with members of Electronic Arts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the audit approach, methodology, and tools;
- Establish working relationships with teammates and key contacts;
- Work closely with teammates on all phases of audits;
- Assist in the development of auditing with data analytics;
- Collaborate with the Finance and Operational audit teams and assist with non-IT audits;
- Participate in the annual Sarbanes-Oxley control testing.
Skills and Knowledge
- Developed written and verbal communication skills in English and excellent soft-skills;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Familiar with data analysis and data analytics tools
- Comfortable with learning and working with new computer tools and applications;
- Interest in a digital business or similar industry.
- Full time undergraduate student;
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0);
- Currently studying Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Analytics/Science, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Audit Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-27 17:53:43.077
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US