Global Brand Management Director - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 111105
Position Title: Senior Director, Global Brand Management
We are EA SPORTS FIFA:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Join us as Global Brand Management (GBM) Director on the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. In service of our players, GBM is the singular team who "sees the entire pitch" at the heart of the business. From informing product development with consumer insights, to briefing the marketing teams on go-to-market priorities, to developing new business models and ways for our players to interact with the brand, GBM is at the center of business and brand strategy for FIFA.
In partnership with our development team, you will lead our live services business to excite players with new content and unique ways to experience FIFA not only for the current product year, but with an additional focus on the multi-year experience roadmap. Additionally, you will inspire cross-functional teams to execute a compelling strategy that takes the franchise to new heights. Reporting to the Senior Brand Director of FIFA GBM, you will be an essential contributor to the Global Brand Management team based in Vancouver, Canada.
Without a doubt, you are also passionate about entertainment, football, video games and FIFA, while being highly familiar with FIFA Ultimate Team and eSports.
- In partnership with the EA SPORTS FIFA development team:
- See further: drive the data informed multi-year live service strategy for the EA Sports Football business, partnering with stakeholders to grow player engagement and ongoing brand loyalty.
- Guide the annual Live Service business and content plan.
- Present robust business cases to senior audiences with conviction and passion.
- Lead and inspire a small team of industry experts to do signature work.
- Work closely with the research and analytics teams to mine the most important insights to inform clear action for product developers and the broader business.
- Identify long-term risks and actions to mitigate against them.
- Partner with the Competitive FIFA team on eSports projects, providing a firm point of view on short and long term product and program goals.
- Connect development and marketing teams to create compelling holistic marketing plans.
- Be a specialist about EA's and competitors products within the product category.
- The ability to set a clear vision and to galvanize your immediate and partner teams to follow it.
- Experience in building business strategy through a long-term brand lens.
- Familiarity with exploring/developing new business models and player journeys within products.
- Excellent analytical skills and expertise in creating data-driven business strategies.
- Familiarity with a complex licensing landscape.
- Experience in a live services context is a must; experience in the video game industry helps.
- Minimum 6+ years product marketing experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree is preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Management Director - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2017-04-24 08:00:00.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.