Associate Program Manager, Madden Competitive Gaming - Contract
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 162000
Position Title: Contingent
Associate Program Manager – EA SPORTS Madden Competitive Gaming
Minimum 6 month Contract (Sept-Feb) w/ Opportunity for Extension
We are looking for a humble but driven digital native who is passionate about competitive gaming, football, and who wants to create the future of interactive entertainment. This individual would join a global team to assist in the growth of competitive gaming for the EA SPORTS Madden NFL franchise.
As the Associate Program Manager, you’ll work on key projects that will shape the success of the Madden Championship Series. You’ll join a tightly integrated team that crafts strategies to drive the business forward by focusing on what excites our players and drives engagement. Your collaborative mindset will help build partnerships both internally with the development team and publishing organization, and externally with third party partners.
The Associate Program Manager will drive EA SPORTS Madden’s Competitive Gaming initiatives and meet the needs of our players through world class programs and activations.
- Facilitate partnerships focused on:
- Engagement – inspire our existing players to prolong their experiences with competitive play
- Viewership – drive fans to consume EA SPORTS Madden NFL competitive gaming content
- Manage incoming license requests and provide recommendations for inclusion in the Madden Championship Series program.
- Forge meaningful relationships with 3rd party tournament organizers and online communities in order to ensure compliance, gather metrics and help build local competitions that ladder up into the global competitive framework.
- Assist with budget management practices including vendor set-up, purchase order creation/receiving, and invoice collection
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders to gather feedback and identify needs that will help shape our challenger program.
- Day-to-day support of player-facing communication including but not limited to organization of feedback sessions, distribution of surveys, collection of participation forms, and confirmation of prize distribution.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, preferably in the video game, experiential marketing, or sports industry
- Passion for football and the NFL, video games, and competitive gaming
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to lead groups without direct authority
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills required
- Ability to manage projects on schedule and within budget
- Able to work flexible hours and on weekends as required
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Program Manager, Madden Competitive Gaming - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-08-10 21:49:24.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.