Testing and Optimization Lead
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161700
Position Title: Optimization Manager Advanced
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Test & Optimization Lead
In this essential role, you will take charge to optimize performance on console and PC distribution storefronts to produce more purchases, player re-engagement, and revenue. Your success requires applying an arsenal of optimization tactics, working with business and account leaders, and essential marketing partners across the organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Commercial, you are crucial to driving revenue for our PC and console businesses.
- Establish platform testing strategy considering their platform priorities and capabilities.
- Manage roadmap deliverables ensure testing milestones and success targets are met.
- Lead optimization discovery and prioritization meetings made up of other teams and business leaders
- Develop and prioritize testing roadmaps that are built from data-driven insights
- Lead optimization engagements from test design, through execution and analysis
- Partner with analytics on testing post-mortems and to forecast production impact
- Provide expertise on best practices related to A/B and multivariate testing
- Work with other channel optimization leads to promote new ideas and share insights
- B.A. or B.S. in business or related field
- 3+ years in an e-commerce optimization role
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Work independently with project management leadership experience.
- Comfort with relaying complex information so that it is easily understandable for all partners
Community / Marketing Title: Testing and Optimization Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-07-09 20:45:06.06
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.