Customer Support Manager, Consultation
Location: Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Requisition Number: 161487
Position Title: Manager I, Customer Experience
Consultation Team Manager
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. People want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Consultation Team Manager.
You will be a part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Escalations, The Consultation Team Manager manages one of our three global Consultation teams and helps lead our Consultation function. Our Consultant team is an experienced team, responsible for providing live support to our Tier 1 advisors Globally. Consultants help advisors to resolve a contact at first contact, in addition to having ownership in giving feedback to our enablement teams to enhance the advisor capability.
You will lead a team of Subject Experts (SMEs) across many products and areas and who act as advocates for both for our advisors globally and the player experience. You will be passionate about making player and advisor experiences great and empowering our team to help players and remove advisor barriers.
As a team, we work together, we listen as much as we talk, and we advocate for our teams.
You’re the right person for us if you:
- Lead – you are the one that can rally the troops, you can lead a team to achieve results
- Can inspire and lead others through change (and have before)
- Have experience with meeting goals
- Can manage resources when working on a variety of tasks, while maintaining detail
- Are a great writer, presenter, and communicator
- Know how to make player-first decisions
- Create and foster collaborative relationships across all partners through trust and respect
- Know when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
- Are a motivated person that’s able to personally jump in and take the lead, develop and excel
So how does our Consultation Team Manager make great experiences for our players? They:
- Support our ability to empower our Tier 1 team globally
- Achieve our goals by evaluating and developing their team, so they can achieve their goals
- Ensure their team understands and follow all processes and player contact workflows by coaching and monitoring quality
- Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
- Provide our Enablement team with advisor opportunity trends captured during Consultation Engagement
- Coach and meet with advisors on your team to support them by identifying strengths and opportunities and facilitating career development
- Partner with our recruitment and training teams to interview, select, and onboard the brightest talent
- Ensure advisors are supported and set up for success
- Develop working relationships with other teams in WWCE
- Create a feeling of belonging and a sense of morale
- Foster open dialogue and collaboration amongst the team
- Look for and implement continuous improvement plans
If you’re interested, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 3+ years of experience managing people (contact centre desirable or similar environment)
- 5+ years of experience in customer service
- Articulate, and professional speaking abilities, problem-solving skills, and change management skills
- Focused, team-oriented and professional
- Strong attention to detail
- Multilingual team development
Fluency in English (second language would be desirable)
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support Manager, Consultation
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-06-29 17:07:37.063
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.