Director Product Management
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161279
Position Title: Director, Game Product Management
“Who is EA Capital Games?”
We’re a mobile game studio headquartered in Midtown Sacramento, home to the highly successful itle Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the most successful Star Wars mobile game ever released, charting as the #1 grossing game in over 35 countries, and one of the Top 40 grossing games in the entire world across Apple and Google.
Collectively, we are a close-knit group of passionate gamers, passionate about the creation of genre-defining mobile RPGs, and the vibrant live services necessary to support them. Our team culture is friendly, results-focused, and collaborative. We take our work – but not ourselves – very seriously.
You'll report to Capital's General Manager.
Product Management is an essential role in the future of live service games, and resides at the center of our product strategy, and we are looking to add an outstanding Product Management leader to a team composed of industry and genre veterans. You will help level up our product teams, be a quantitative leader for the studio, guide our product strategy, and partner with the team to deliver successful and performant games.
Head Of Product Management
As the Head of Product Management, reporting directly to the Studio GM, you will…
- Pioneer product management as a core discipline in cross-platform game development at EA.
- Guide our Product Management teams, developing their talents and driving them to deliver excellent and performant games.
- Oversee the business and commercial aspects of development, including business models, monetization, and live ops (once launched), and be accountable for overall product strategy and market expertise.
- Drive quantitative guidance for the studio, while working with other studio leaders, technical leads, and designers/producers to communicate a holistic view into the health of the game and provide insights to improve the product and it’s growth and performance.
- Lead the team to determine the economic business model, Measurement frameworks, experimentation, and whatever else it takes to promote predictable performance in the market.
- 12+ years of product management experience
- Should Include 5+ years of product leadership, with performance accountability
- Demonstrably deep mobile and Free-to-Play (F2P) product management and analytics experience
- Built and managed product or data teams at scale
- familiar with a broad range of game monetization strategies
- Experience running economies for titles over multiple years in live service
- Experience leading and developing product management team
- Developed frameworks for economy design
- Collaborative and influence-driven leadership style
- Deep passion for gaming
- Huge plus: CCG/RPG experience
Community / Marketing Title: Director Product Management
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-06-04 20:42:51.467
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.