Junior Graphic and Motion Designer (Contract)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 161014
Position Title: Contingent
Junior Graphic and Motion Designer (12-month contract)
EA’s Production Design Team is a multidisciplinary creative team responsible for graphic design, digital media design, and motion graphics.
Reporting to the Production Design Lead, the Junior Graphic and Motion Designer is responsible for the executions of branded contents for a portfolio of EA games.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of successfully working on highly recognized brands in global organizations. Additionally, this candidate must thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of brand and digital advertising design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
- Ability to design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels, as well as internal initiatives targeting a range of audiences.
- Bring designs to life through animation and movement as well as contribute to design exploration in a range of materials and communication vehicles.
- Conceptualize original ideas through design and motion.
- Design best-in-class assets including logos, graphic devices, templates for social and retail channels, and style guides.
- Create graphics for banners, email, social media, web landing pages, console and in-game campaigns.
- Ensure that the creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-1.5 years experience in Motion and Graphic Design, specifically geared toward advertising and marketing.
- Has a basic understanding of Brand Identity, Design and Style Guides.
- Telling stories through animation and movement.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to present creative work to manager, absorb feedback in a positive manner, and execute against required changes.
- Capable of managing and executing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Understanding of After Effects and basic animation.
- Solid communication skills – must be able to communicate ideas visually, written and verbally.
- Passion for games a plus!
BA or BFA in Motion Design, Graphic or Digital Media Design, New Media, or similar field.
Additional experience in related fields a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Graphic and Motion Designer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-05-18 21:49:56.487
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.