Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159486
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Data / Business Analyst
As a Data/Business Analyst you will play a key role in developing, maintaining and analyzing the essential operational metrics for current and upcoming mobile titles. You will report to our Sr Manager Data Science.
You are a sharp, curious, and analytical person who has a real passion for diving into data to solve business problems. Your insights will help guide game and live services design to promote improved acquisition, retention, and monetization through partnerships with Dev Teams, Marketing and Global Analytics and Insights team members around the world.
- Partner in the creation, tracking and exploration of core Indicator's that monitor the performance of supported projects
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to track these core Indicators across a variety of games
- Own reporting pipelines
- Work with the data engineering team to develop ETL solutions and ensure data integrity
- Use a hypothesis-driven approach to design and construct exploratory analysis
- Support remote game teams with reporting and data validation
- Develop complex SQL queries to ask questions of large/complex datasets.
- S. or M.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar.
- 3+ years working with data from a variety of databases.
- 3+ years performing analysis and constructing visualizations
- Experience communicating complex ideas and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability solve complex data problems in a maintainable and scalable fashion
- Knowledge or experience in the following: SQL, BI tools (like Tableau or Looker), Python
- Experience performing root-cause analysis on all data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Review data quality and data definitions, and perform data cleansing and data management tasks.
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with GCP (especially BigQuery)
- Familiarity with machine learning and statistical approaches to data analysis
- Experience in the gaming industry
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-17 04:11:25.21
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.