Quality Verification Analyst Intern
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 159228
Position Title: Intern General
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Quality Verification Analyst Intern
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Quality Verification Analyst Intern make great experiences for players? They:
- Perform quality reviews on customer interactions to ensure consistent player experiences based on our service standards
- Participate in monthly calibration sessions to ensure alignment with the vision and guidelines of the Quality Program
- Analyse data and trends to determine gaps and issues, making recommendations to drive Quality improvements
- Carries out assessments of customer interactions on all channels: Chat/Email/Calls/Online/Social
- Conduct reviews for new hires for the duration of their On-boarding
- Take responsibility for other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with additional languages an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to identify process gaps and make recommendations based on analysis
- Excellent problem solving, researching, and documentation skills
- A “can-do” and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
- Strong organizational and reporting skills to be flexible in a fast-paced environment with frequent updates
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2020 or Spring 2021.
- Majors or classes can include:
- Market research / Consumer Insights
- Majors or classes can include:
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Verification Analyst Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-28 04:33:49.677
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.