Global Community Manager, The Sims
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157508
Position Title: Lead, Global Community Engagement
Global Community Manager, The Sims
EA is hiring a Global Community Manager to lead The Sims franchise, one of the most beloved games in history with over 200 million copies sold around the world. The Sims Community is one of the most inclusive, diverse, creative groups of players in the industry. You will be a positive and collaborative relationship builder who is motivated to understand and connect with our gaming communities around the world; while also mentoring and growing a forward thinking and aspiring team.
- Leads Community for The Sims around the world
- Crafts the core community strategy, plans and priorities for The Sims
- Grow our community voice, maintaining a tight two-way dialogue between Maxis, EA, and players
- Run and improve the Game Changers influencer program throughout the portfolio
- Build close relationships between studio teams, top influencers, and players within the community.
- Partners closely with Maxis, Marketing teams, Customer Experience, and International Community leads.
- Collaborate and share with other EA Community Managers on best practices, standards, and innovations.
- Up-to-date Community reporting on fan feedback, game issues, or relationship challenges.
- Maintain a positive reputation at work and within the community.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience working in online community, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent
- 2+ years team management experience in global, cross-functional environments
- Proficient writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively, to wide audiences
- Conscientious and highly motivated team player
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Motivated to learn new things about players and driven to improve their experience
- Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience also a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Community Manager, The Sims
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-12 00:40:20.983
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.