Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 157499
Position Title: Game Designer II
We Are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is arduous. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Our mobile team is looking for a Game Designer to design/produce the live contents and events and improve an experience to attract and retain players. The Game Designer will report directly to Live Producer in FIFA Mobile Korean/Japan and locate in Seoul, work with main live content team in Shanghai to create the inspirational live services for Japan market.
- Work with Live Producer to understand production goals and plans.
- Work tightly with FIFA Mobile China Game Designer team in Shanghai for daily content production.
- Design, produce, verify and debug live contents, and ensure contents can be delivered on time.
- Analyze live content performance and refine the design to improve product performance.
- In-depth understanding of Japan mobile game market
- 3+ years of experience as a game designer
- Excellent skill in spreadsheet and knowledge on XML/JSON
- Passionate about sports game. Understanding of Football/Soccer is preferred.
- Native in Korean. English/Chinese is a plus
- Work with international teams and willing to travel internationally
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-09 07:27:20.9
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.