Senior IT Auditor
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 157319
Position Title: Sr Global Auditor I
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield, and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Global Audit Departmental Overview
Global Audit is an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, contribute to senior management and improve EA’s operations. It helps EA to accomplish its goals by bringing a top down, risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
The Global Audit organization reports directly into the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Main Purpose of the Role
The IT Senior Auditor will help support EA’s risk and compliance program. You will work with and report to the Global Audit, IT Audit Manager II to help accomplish audit goals and detailed test procedures that determine effectiveness of control structure and operating processes. You will primarily support the EA information technology, security, and privacy operational audit program.
- Primarily support the planning, development and execution of test procedures, project management, and reporting of information technology, security, and privacy audits, operational process reviews, system implementation reviews, and other IT-related risk areas.
- Support other financial, operational, and compliance (i.e. SOX) audits as needed.
- Provide IT audit consultation/advisory services on special system implementations and projects as needed.
- Support the reporting process, including obtaining partner acceptance and engagement.
- Perform follow-up of corrective actions for audit findings.
- Perform quarterly follow-up audits and support quarterly reporting as needed.
- Recognize different cultures and business practices in multiple locations and develops partnership with business process owners to strengthen controls.
- Establish relationships with partners.
- Contribute to the audit department by sharing relevant information, developing new audit work programs, and identifying opportunities for enhancing existing processes.
- Advocate and use the technology across the function and throughout the audit process.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- BS or MA in Management Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a public accounting firm or a public company internal audit and compliance department.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certifications.
- Proficiency in concepts such as application development, technology governance, incident response, encryption standards.
- Advanced knowledge of general IT controls, application controls, privacy principles for protecting sensitive data (e.g., personal identifiable information and intellectual property, and latest technologies (e.g., cloud computing, source code repositories, software development tools, etc.).
- Experience with planning, executing, and reporting an audit, including integrated audits that address a combination of operational, and technology goals.
- Working knowledge of standard processes and controls.
- Excellent knowledge and working use of Microsoft Office (Excel (can perform complex functions), Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations, and to drive results.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills; solution-oriented individual.
- You are a team player, with the ability to build relationships at all levels across the organization.
- You work independently and remain flexible, with the ability to prioritize workloads and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (+/-25% travel)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Auditor
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-23 19:08:31.03
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.