Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 157067
Position Title: Audio Artist I
Audioworks is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist, with strong technical proficiency, who can make an immediate contribution to our team. The individual should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in every key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. This candidate will work within the Audioworks team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Creating quality audio for video games
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Submit EQ and mastering of game music, sound effects or speech for audio review
- Sound design of source elements and/or speech editing, naming and file organization
- Building audio logic systems using visual scripting tools (MAX/MSP, Unreal Blueprints)
- Scripting game events using tools such as LUA, Python, or equivalent programs
- Audio post production for in-game video content
- Minimum of four years game audio and/or post-production experience
- Is proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC and Mac hardware and software
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-12 16:52:40.69
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.