[Quality Verification] Sr. Quality Analyst
Location: Seoul, KR
Requisition Number: 156884
Position Title: Sr Quality Analyst
EA Korea QA
Under the EA global DTS (Development Technology & Services) organization, we’ve been supporting Qualitive services for EA titled games (such as FIFA-Online franchise) developed in EA Korea studio through whole lifecycle from developing to Live service. Closely co-working with EA Korea studio teams, we’re delivering guaranteed quality of game products to ASIA markets including Korea, China and South East Asia countries currently.
We are looking for an experienced QA expert for EA Korea studio in Seoul. In this role you will have solid experience of driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design, implementation and integration and you will identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. Also, this requires strong test strategies and experience which challenge the software to ensure a very high level of quality.
- Work with QA/QE, Designer, Developer and Publisher to identify areas of improvement through feature understanding and analyzing, tools, reports and analysis
- Partner with development team to execute a game quality plan for assigned area throughout the game development cycle to ensure to meet highest quality
- Provide technical, qualitative and quantitative feedback on features to improve in-game features by utilizing solid data analysis to support the suggested changes
- Identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and defect containment activities.
- Utilize various testing methodologies on appropriate features/tools, while also analyzing feature sets to find opportunities for automation.
- Perform a variety of testing types across multiple features – pre-integration build verification, contents testing, requirements testing, and ad-hoc testing and regression testing, etc.
- Research of defects to provide detailed analysis & insight to all stakeholders
- Able to recognize and prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- Analyze and report potential risks to features and systems and escalate as appropriate
- Craft or utilize existing tools to improve and measure QA efficiency, quantifies efforts.
- Brings together and updates key project and test knowledge through wikis, documents etc.
- Be the voice of quality for the project
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a production or quality-driven role.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, proactive communication and a success-based attitude.
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts and experience an asset.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with development teams and execute a development QA support strategy during development.
- Ability to understand QAs involvement throughout the development cycle and drive actively.
- Understands the value of automated testing and knows how to appropriately approach usage.
- Able to collect and transcribe quantitative data in forming risk assessments, generating solutions and raise to applicable partners.
- Strong observational skills, analytical, and focused on detail.
- Analytical and results-oriented; able to communicate ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations.
- fluency in English is preferred, but proficiency in read/write is enough.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA (preferred).
Community / Marketing Title: [Quality Verification] Sr. Quality Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-01 01:06:46.173
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seoul, KR