Project Manager (DM)- On Contract
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156618
Position Title: DM
EA Quality Verification team is on the hunt for a Project Manager who can support the planning, execution and tracking of strategic initiatives for game titles. The Project Manager works with Software Data Analysts and QA Professional in implementing solutions that helps moving towards a data-driven org.
- Understands the project goals, requirements and key milestones. Prepares project plans that meets quality schedule and budget.
- Prioritizes and updates task schedules. Identifies scheduling issues and resolves roadblocks.
- Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrates best practices to the team.
- Works with functional leads to prioritize short-term work for teams, updates task status and progress.
- Identifies and assesses workforce requirements for project based on type of work and skills required.
- Recognizes problems at an early stage. Solves specific problems that may have impact on team performance. Leverages peers and subject matter experts by seeking out and evaluating various options.
- Identifies and manages risk including external dependencies within their pod/team. Escalates risks when appropriate. Clearly and effectively communicates risk; to ensure that all risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure deliverables are based on quality and not simply task completion.
- Identify and track metrics for project progress and success.
- Prepare and publish project status reports to stakeholders on an agreed cadence.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience with software development including at least one year as project manager.
- Experience in standard project management practices. PMI certification is a plus.
- Knowledge on using Agile methodologies. Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Data oriented personality.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager (DM)- On Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-06 08:37:08.21
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.