[EA Korea] 퍼블리싱 사업PM
Location: Seoul, KR
Requisition Number: 156594
Position Title: Product Manager
Key Responsibilities – What is the work?
- Develop local go-to-market strategy and commercial plans to build and grow the project in Korea – Responsible for the project P&L, oversee the operating plans and build forecasts specifically for FIFA Online 4.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of F2P publishing KPIs through excellent project management – Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure the project roadmap, live service plans and marketing efforts are all aligned with the strategy and ready to deliver.
- Proactively identify and take actions on any foreseeable risks or opportunities on the project, ensuring good solutions/suggestions are in place – Drive the proposed solutions to execution and make them contribute to the success of FIFA Online 4
- Create collaborative relationships with operational partners and internal stakeholders to make influence and become a brilliant facilitator, for this particular role, with Nexon.
- Being the market expert of Korea - Lead the efforts in reporting the key insights, trends and context back to the business and/or to studio partners to support key decisions, multi-year financial & development planning around the FIFA Online 4 business
Core Competencies – Who we want?
- Communicator – Needs great communication skills at all levels both internal and external. Demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus with cross functional partners and management.
- Ability to take the initiative - Independent, anticipates issues and proposes solutions in advance.
- Culturally astute – Understands how to work in a cross-cultural environment, comfortable with engaging with people with different cultural backgrounds and experiences.
- Knowledge and passion about games, preferably deep understanding of Korea as a gaming market, and/or entertainment, IT hub and/or it’s professional sports scene.
- Last but not the least, a candidate who understands determination and who comes with high integrity.
- 7+ years working experience in the Gaming, Entertainment, IT and/or Sports industry
- Strong project / product management experience, preferably taking the service or product to market in collaboration with multiple teams
- Fluent in both written and verbal English, having the ability to articulate his/her points in English.
- Strong operational capabilities, with a proven track record of delivering results against KPIs
- Passion for football and FIFA is certainly a plus!
Community / Marketing Title: [EA Korea] 퍼블리싱 사업PM
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-23 07:45:54.613
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seoul, KR