Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 156553
Position Title: DM
QE Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager for Asia Studios based in Seoul. In this role, you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools, test automation and CI systems for Asia game titles such as FIFA Online 4, FIFA Mobile, etc. A critical partner of game development teams, Quality Engineering is driving innovation in tools and processes to achieve the highest quality standards. In partnership with project managers in the game development team and QA, this person will play a key role as scrum master to drive agile team management, set up and improve work process, requirement management, qualitative assessment and delivery of QE test automation and tool support into production.
- Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the Quality Engineering team including reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management.
- Develop, maintain and publish project KPI’s that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- Establish regular communication with the team and key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
- Develop a deep understanding of business requirements by working with different game teams and QA teams
- Effectively report progress and status through regular email or face to face communication with appropriate leads/managers
- Work with overseas tech team across worldwide EA studios and Quality Engineering teams
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer science, Information technology or equivalent domain
- A minimum 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong communicator, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Ability to plan and execute change through a formalized change management process
- Experience leading enterprise projects with Agile project management principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of software development operations acquired from a minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-17 00:59:41.76
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.