FIFA - Game Security Director
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156523
Position Title: Director Engineering - Security
Director, FIFA Game Security
The FIFA Game Security Director will partner with key leaders in the organization and provide vision, direction and oversight to the FIFA Security Team. The director will oversee game Security posture, the Application Security Product roadmap, development, and Security Operations. The Security leader will oversee a variety of Security disciplines including data scientists, security software engineers, QA and anti-fraud staff.
- Lead the creation of game security roadmap which considers key security posture deficiencies, business constraints, stakeholders’ objectives, and then lead execution against the roadmap
- Build an effective team; identify resourcing needs, provide development opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their full potential and continuously develop their security knowledge and skills
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with immediate team, partner teams, and executive stakeholders
- Conduct and lead systematic and comprehensive cyber-risk assessments and provide pragmatic and actionable recommendation within the relevant business context
- Maintain regular communication with project team, partner teams and executive stakeholders
- Oversee security events and coach the team on following the Security Incident response lifecycle
- Oversee security operations processes and drive the team to measure their effectiveness and continuously improve and adapt
- Strong background and current knowledge of Application Security including best practice, industry standards and knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure Security and Fraud
- Extensive experience in project management and/or product management
- Extensive experience in team leadership and people management
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- CISSP or CISM certified, or willingness to attain one of them within 12 months.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment with the occasional off-hours incident response and up to 10% travel
- Interest in football (Soccer) and/or video games, preferably
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA - Game Security Director
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-12 19:56:10.22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.