Workplace Employee Services Manager
Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 156514
Position Title: Associate Manager, Facilities
The Workplace and Employee Services team strive to create healthy, secure workplaces that invigorate and inspire our people to be their best selves. Our workplaces and services reflect EA’s culture and values allowing us to attract, engage and retain diverse people while providing the social environment for them to connect with each other and do their best work.
The Workplace and Employee Services Manager will be responsible for daily management, budgeting and completion of all workplace related projects and activities at EA’s offices in Seoul. You will be responsible for the health and well-being of all staff and visitors, managing statutory health and safety policies and procedures whilst maintaining a secure environment for staff, assets and intellectual property.
The Workplace and Employee Services Manager is responsible for managing all on-site workplace related 3rd party contractors including, maintenance, cleaning, catering, mail-room services. You will also manage and coordinate building maintenance services through various vendors providing electrical maintenance, move management and small works whilst maintaining relationships with the Building Manager, Landlord and onsite security team.
You will be expected to be an active member of the APAC and wider Global workplace and employee services team and will be required to provide data, update global databases and cooperate in wide scale projects and initiatives.
- Manage the day to day service delivery, ensuring the highest standards are consistently attained
- Establish relationships with local leadership to understand the dynamic business requirements and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and confidence
- Lead the workplace its workplace services team focusing on business goals and ex-temporary levels of customer service
- Manage 3rd Party contractors to agreed performance levels. Build effective relationships with their key account managers and ensure that any site-based employees are an integral part of the workplace team
- With the aid of a specialist Health and Safety contractor take accountability for maintaining statutory standards and understand the associated environmental and occupational risks and liabilities
- Manage the operational budget, including monthly analysis and forecasting. Seek to deliver a ‘best value’ service without compromise to quality or delivery standards
- Manage events and game launches working closely with local stakeholders and external partners to conceptualize and deliver on key events both on and off-site
- Support the company benefits program, communication and well-being initiatives, working alongside an open group of employees to drive and promote inclusion. Use social media and other tools to share location related news, achievements and interests
The next great EA Workplace and Employee Services Manager will require:
- Operational workplace management experience
- A thorough understanding of both hard and soft facilities services and proven operational experience of managing both
- Experience of managing Health and Safety in a similar environment.
- Financial and business acumen and budget management experience
- Proven experience within workplace related outsourcing and contract management across all disciplines
Community / Marketing Title: Workplace Employee Services Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-17 21:11:42.68
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.