Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 156378
Position Title: User Interface Artist 2
Our mobile team is currently looking for a UI Generalist to bring both their practical problem-solving skills and creative visual sense to the EA Sports Mobile Team! The UI Generalist will report directly to Live Producer in FIFA Mobile Korean/Japan and locate in Seoul, work closely with EA China team in Shanghai.
- Communicate with China team for porting/modifying live art assets for Korea/Japan markets
- Localize art assets based on Korea/Japan local market trends
- Create mock-ups and motion graphic animatics, adhering to a given style and artistic direction while iterating based on feedback
- Estimate accurately work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace
- Deliver high quality and optimized 2D and 3D UI assets on schedule
- Contribute to the development of our games in a cross-disciplinary capacity
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality and competitive
Required Skills and Experience
- Native in Korean, excellent verbal/written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in Chinese is a plus but not required
- Understanding of Korean local game art trends and have corresponding experiences on Social and Mobile platforms
- Understanding of Japanese art culture like Manga, Anime and other pop culture
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to effectively analyze project requirements
- Understanding of motion design and user experience principals
- Ability to build animations from conception and collaboration
- Creation of particle effect assets for use in animations
- Experience of working in a version control environment (Perforce)
- Strong understanding of Adobe Products: Photoshop, Illustrate, After Effects
- Ability to handle 3D assets
- Japanese reading ability
- Ability to work with international teams and willing to travel internationally
Community / Marketing Title: Live Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-03 04:16:28.72
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.