Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 155799
Position Title: Accountant
Job Title: Accountant
Experience: 4 - 6 years
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. Candidate will be responsible for activities in General accounting function which includes preparation of bank reconciliations, manual journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, Fixed Assets accounting. VAT experience will be an added advantage. He/she will also be assisting with month end close activities and supporting the team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
- Preparation of Financial statements as per Companies Act 2013.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations, fixed assets register, journal entries and adjustments in India books maintained in Oracle.
- Calculate periodic BU wise cost allocations; Confirm inter-company transactions with associated entities
- Coordinate with both internal and external audits and adjust US GAAP applied book following local GAAP. Ensure audit completion and maintain high quality of results.
- Work closely with tax consultant for corporate tax, GST returns, STPI and with-holding tax filings. Provide information and supporting documents to tax authority and reduce tax risk at a minimum level.
- Should have demonstrated experience in preparing the India GAAP and US GAAP P&L and balance sheet schedules.
- Working knowledge of Transfer pricing provisions.
- Submitting data to Income Tax Authorities in case of scrutiny assessments.
- Performing MoM variance analysis.
- Should be able to assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-21 07:25:28.2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN