Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 155752
Position Title: Specialist II, Accounting
Job Title: Accountant II
Experience: 5-6 years
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. The responsibility of General accounting function includes:
- Preparation of accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations and posting journal entries on timely basis.
- Fixed Assets accounting, VAT computation and MI reporting.
- Serves as the gatekeeper of our monthly account reconciliations and effectively highlights all related issues in reconciliation.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Expert level knowledge in preparation of Accrual and prepaid Journal Entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
- Working knowledge of VAT computation.
- Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience inclusive of 2-3 years post qualification experience.
- Advanced accounting and financial skills required.
- Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Customer focused.
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-17 08:42:25.663
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.