Analyst, Corporate Strategy
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 155377
Position Title: Business Development Associate
Job Title: Analyst, Corporate Strategy
EA's Corporate Strategy team is looking for a Hyderabad-based Analyst to join the team to specialize in building it's quantitative tools and analysis. The Analyst role will track data sources around the gaming industry and contribute to market analysis reports that are used by EA's executives to make strategic decisions. This data and analysis will be used across the entire organization to aid in strategic planning, game development, sales and marketing, and planning. You will work directly with the Corporate Strategy team in California, but will report in to a Finance Manager based in Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data Collection: Use Python and SQL to collect, clean, and integrate games industry market data from a variety of online sources
- Database Management: Manage SQL databases, ensuring data consistency and accuracy for Corporate Strategy’s market intelligence tools
- Analysis: Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly market/analysis reports that are set to senior leaders across EA worldwide
- Tool Creation: Identify new tools that could be created to improve access to the teams data-sets and improve the analysis of the data
- Ad Hoc Projects: Support to the U.S. and Singapore-based Corporate Strategy team members as needed with ad-hoc requests
- 3+ years of work experience in entertainment, technology, consulting, or finance sector
- Interest in the video game and entertainment industries
- Experience managing large data-sets and deriving insights
- Advanced skills in SQL, Python, and VBA is required. Proficiency in Tableau or R is a plus.
- Expertise with tools for web crawling, extracting, and processing data (e.g., Beautiful Soup, Selenium, pandas) is required
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexible in working hours to accommodate US working time
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Corporate Strategy
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-25 10:41:19.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.