Software Engineer II
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 153774
Position Title: Software Engineer II
The successful candidate of this position will serve as a Software Engineer in Commerce Platform team who is responsible for design and implementation of subscription management system.
- Work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed and signed off by stack holder,
- Responsible for Architecture of Subscription Components
- Lead technical design and implementation of a feature
- Design underlying database schema and interface,
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing,
- Be subject matter expert in the area.
- Fix bugs raised from stabilization, integration and production.
- Work on migrating legacy systems to the new platform.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
- Mentor junior engineers, new hires and interns.
- Participate in hiring process.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skill
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complexity system and new technologies
- Passion about customer, partner and quality
- Proven track record of releasing commerce software product
- Proven track record of design/architecture of a large components.
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers and hire hires into high performing stars.
- Experience in live site troubleshooting
- Deep Experience with C#/Java/C++ development.
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
- Experience in building billing payment system is preferred
- Experience with large distributed database design is preferred
- BS/MS in Computer science or related technical major is required.
Please send your resume to：Chinajobs@ea.com
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-11 03:54:37.05
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.