FIFA Ultimate Team - Game Designer
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 152498
Position Title: Game Designer I
At EA, Game Designers are craftsmen for the product. They are the individuals who design features and experiences end to end ultimately to surprise and delight millions.
As a Game Designer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for designing player first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team.
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships.
What a Game Designer does:
- Designs complex systems and tunes them for specific goals.
- Inspires and motivates the team in generating new ideas.
- Takes a holistic approach to quality and delivery.
- Investigates and analyzes game data to validate ideas and opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Designer working in medium to large teams within the video game industry.
- Understand how to effectively use the business model of the game.
- Create designs that target specific product metrics.
- Understand why an idea will or won’t work, and how to design in order to hit specific goals.
- Open minded around F2P strategies, and able to make them work in a gamer first environment.
- Ability to work closely with a large team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA Ultimate Team - Game Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-09-11 07:38:09.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.