Sr Global Brand Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • New York, United States
Requisition Number: 168651
Position Title: Sr Manager, Campaign Management
At EA, our brand team is split into two functions: Brand Management and Brand Marketing. The two disciplines work hand-in-hand to create, launch and sustain growth for our games. The Brand Management function is the link to our studio and commercial teams as the drivers of the business, providing brand ownership, driving product and marketing differentiation and growth. The Brand Marketing team are responsible for taking our games to market as the leaders of integrated campaign planning and execution.
This role is part of our Brand Marketing function and will report to our Director of Brand Marketing. You will oversee our Action-Adventure and RPG genre, working across studios like BioWare and Motive and manage a small team.
- Partner with cross functional teams to create integrated marketing plans through to execution, delivering on campaign goals and strategies.
- Partner with your Regional Counterparts to ensure the way we bring our games to market honors our Global Strategy and Brand.
- Create budget allocation and manage the deployment of annual franchise marketing budgets, informing optimization of investments throughout the year according to campaign and channel performance.
- Inform fiscal year budget allocations, update budget documents for quarterly estimates and drive monthly budget review meetings with stakeholders.
- Ensure cohesive collaboration among the Marketing team with key stakeholders, establishing communication touchpoints on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Apply player, market and product insights, along with business objectives and strategies, to define marketing activation approach, tactics and KPIs.
- Oversee and develop a small team of direct reports.
- 7+ years of cumulative experience in brand marketing.
- At least one year of experience leading global marketing teams at a senior level.
- You have a passion for entertainment – from movies, series, live events to games.
- Experience working in a matrixed, cross functional team environment.
- Ability to galvanize and influence stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Global Brand Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-28 21:09:57.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.