Screenshot Artist (12-month contract)
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 162380
Position Title: Contingent
Screenshots Artist (Marketing Production) – 12-month contract
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks, we dream big, and together we are changing the way millions play every day.
As a Screenshots Artist you will work alongside a team of Creative Artists to capture 2D content from the game - such as screenshots and renders - that we use to market our games. You will have responsibility for shot composition and layout, lighting and rendering to achieve the final image as set forward in the brief.
- Set up and capture still images of 3D assets, such as characters, weapons and vehicles.
- Create dioramas of scenes from the game.
- Capture vistas from the game.
- You have a deep understanding of composition and what looks good.
- You understand photography and know how to translate that into a virtual stage.
- You are solution focused with the ability to dive deep technically while keeping track of deadlines.
- As the next Screenshots Artist you also need:
Strong Program skills
- Strong 3D skillsets in layout.
- Know how to use 3D packages (i.e. UE4, Unity, Frostbite, Maya, 3DS, etc.).
- Knowledge of real time engine technology is considered a major plus.
- Know how to use the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop and After Effects expertise strongly preferred.
Strong Communication Skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Able action on feedback and proactively address quality issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a good team player who can collaborate with others, create shared schedules and navigate dependencies.
Extensive Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Know how to set clear priorities to optimally complete tasks. You can use wide brush strokes to prove out a concept before spending time on the details.
- You can work according to deadlines & communicates progress when necessary.
- You are a motivated self-starter with a desire to contribute & improve.
- You are excited about learning new workflows and adding insight into the production processes.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of the application process, we may ask you to take on a practical work test. The position is a 12-month contract, and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Cover Letter in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Screenshot Artist (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-09-15 17:52:20.887
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.