IT Service Specialist - contractor
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 161154
Position Title: Contingent
- Provide day-to-day technical support to studios for desktop, laptop, Mac, telephone, mobile devices, meeting room A/V and vidcon devices
- Install, manage and support operating systems and client software, including Windows, macOS, Office 365, Perforce, Autodesk, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, game development software, SCCM, etc.
- Manage Active Directory
- Follow EA global IT processes/policies to perform change management, incident/problem management, configuration management tasks.
- Get involved in IT procurement process
- Manage and track IT assets
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with both the business and studio team members.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with PC desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles and meeting room hardware
- Experience of installing, managing and troubleshooting Windows 10, macOS, Office 365, Photoshop, Autodesk Maya/Max, SCCM, VPN client software etc. Good working knowledge of client and server-based applications
- Experience working with Active Directory, DHCP Scopes, DNS, VoIP, video conferencing
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Adequate English capability to work with global teams
- Extremely strong customer service orientation
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong time management skills
Community / Marketing Title: IT Service Specialist - contractor
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-05-22 20:51:44.157
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.