Manager, People Operations
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 160392
Position Title: Manager, HR Central
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage international team of globally dispersed professionals responsible for managing high-volume transactions, data integrity of Workday, and responding to employee inquiries.
- Develop best-in-class customer interaction guides and service standards with a focus on “voice of the customer”; designing/improving user interfaces and interaction points; developing and executing customer feedback methods.
- Maintains and improves SLAs by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; overseeing ticketing system upgrades.
- Reports on service center performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends from internal measurements, feedback as well as identifying areas of process and tool improvements.
- Assist Head of People Operations with creating operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and SLAs; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Accomplishes team performance by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in service center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value and increase team capabilities.
- Understands and exhibits “customer-first” thinking and design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- High attention to details and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
- 6+ years’ experience in managing a global HR services or operations team
- 4-5 years of Workday operations
- Extensive experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
- Experience implementing and managing ticketing systems/software (ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.)
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, People Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-19 02:38:36.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.