Associate Sales Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 159552
Position Title: Sales Assistant
Associate Sales Analyst
Data analyst supports the Global Digital Publishing Organization (GPO) business unit with efforts that include cleaning and maintaining promotional information for Digital & Packaged Full Game. This individual need ability to validate information between different systems & validate data completeness in short time intervals and the ability to build automated data validation between different sources.
- Analyze promotional history and identify gaps and/or errors to build out and maintain foundational information for Global Publishing Organization (GPO). This would include analyzing sales history, filter and clean data by reviewing promotion information from different sources provided by First parties and correct promotions in EA repository.
- Validate alignment of promotional information between systems within EA like GPR (Global Promotion repository) and Demantra.
- Perform checks & validations on promotional capture from process standpoint for both digital & packaged promotions end to end.
- Analyze baseline & incremental Forecast behavior as it relates to promotions and talk to technical teams about rationale for behavior.
- Identify data flows between different systems and help validate Forecast & Actual completeness in all systems like Demantra, Hyperion & Global Sales Analytics.
- Support user testing initiatives which are driven by IT – Business partnerships related to Actuals or Forecast, across systems. This would involve application knowledge & analytical skills.
- Publish standard reports of Actuals & Forecast to wider audience in publishing organization.
- Knowledge of digital sales cycles and discount behavior to maintain Promotional database.
- Develop professional relationships and network effectively throughout the Publishing. Work cross-functionally in a matrixed environment and garner allies and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Detail oriented: able to prioritize, meet deadlines, organize, and demonstrate analytical skills and follow-through. Design resolutions to complex forecasting challenges that require the frequent use of creativity.
- High intermediate to master level Excel spreadsheet and report creation. Ability to validate multiple data sources in short period of time with advanced excel formulas.
- Comfortable using tools such as Tableau, Demantra, or comparable tools.
- Familiar with data warehouse systems to extract Sell thru or promotions.
- 3-4 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field preferred.
- Position is required to work regular and predictable weekly business hours with minimal travel – perhaps no more than a few times a year.
- Position is in Hyderabad and supports global stakeholders.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sales Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-10 13:35:26.607
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.