Human Resources Assistant (12-month contract - Part-Time 50%)
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 159525
Position Title: Contingent
Please note that this role is a part-time opportunity (50%)
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The European People Practices Team supports EA’s teams including our International Publishing Organization in achieving its business goals by supporting the strategic management and leading the delivery of People Experience programs.
The Associate People Practices Coordinator will provide operational support to EA Geneva, EA Lyon and occasionally EA Amsterdam. The responsibilities of this position will focus on the daily operations.
You will be based in the Geneva Office but expected to do some travel to the EA Lyon Office. Note that this is a mandatory requirement.
What a HR Coordinator does at EA:
- Prepare and issue HR correspondence (Employment offers, Work Certificates, Visa Invitation letters.)
- Manage new hire onboarding and departures administration (ensure completion of forms, benefits orientation), employee files, audit compliance, issuing leaving documents)
- Manage employee files and forms, and support audit reviews
- Perform data input into the HR information systems to promote data integrity ( job data changes, holiday and leave of absences reports…)
- Help manage inter-company transfers (in-bound and out-bound relocation)
- Work with the payroll manager in processing employee job data changes
- Answer general employee questions, file accident claims
- Coordinate training (logistics, room bookings etc.).
The next great EA HR Coordinator also needs:
- Required 1+ years of experience in HR
- Basic knowledge in Swiss social security and Swiss Health Insurance system
- Basic knowledge in French payroll
- Bilingual, French and English, but excellent French speaking/writing is mandatory
- Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate) skills. Knowledge of Oracle and Workday a plus.
- Reliability, multitasking and prioritising daily work
- Team player
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation
- Paid annual leave
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Assistant (12-month contract - Part-Time 50%)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-22 22:53:01.05
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.