[EA Korea] Senior Network Engineer
Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 159418
Position Title: Senior Network Engineer / Lead
What does a Senior Network Engineer do?
As a Senior Network Engineer you will report to the Senior Manager Network Engineering and be part of the Network Architecture and Engineering team. We are a global team that provides corporate network infrastructure and services for cloud, data center, branch offices and game studios across the globe. Primarily you will design and deploy network services and infrastructure to help our team achieve our strategic goals. Our aim is to allow our business to create any game title at any time and in any place.
- configuration and deployment of new network services in consideration of architectural standards
- configure and maintain existing network infrastructure
- perform capacity planning, performance tuning, and configuration optimisation
- perform network changes with appropriate planning, risk assessment and validation
- draw complex diagrams and produce solution documentation
- use network tools for administration, maintenance, automation, and visualisation/reporting
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- routing and switching, static and dynamic routing protocols, network planes
- OSPF and BGP routing protocols for IPv4/IPv6
- Cisco network infrastructure platforms including current generation Catalyst, Nexus, and ISR/ASR
- network virtualisation technologies
- Cisco wireless controllers and access points
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Cisco, Juniper and Palo Alto network firewalls
- software-defined Networking and network controllers
- Intent-based networking technologies e.g. sd-wan by Viptela and Silver Peak
- WAN optimisation methods
- cloud and network automation and orchestration
- industry certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, PCNSE, AWS certified, Azure certified
- 5 + years hands-on experience in delivery, provisioning, troubleshooting and migrating enterprise networks
- 2 + years experience of different vendor cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in globally disperse and diverse teams with remote management
Community / Marketing Title: [EA Korea] Senior Network Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-15 02:00:13.993
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.