Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159390
Position Title: Senior Marketing Specialist II
Marketing & Communications Manager, EA Create
EA Create is a family of creative teams inside EA and we are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team!
You will oversee the EA Create brand, marketing & communications strategy for our global team of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors who provide industry-leading results for the EA portfolio of games.
1. Develop the multi-media branding strategy to support our global brand
2. Raise awareness of EA Create within the company and our industry. Who we are and what we do through targeted marketing campaigns
3. Design our internal communications strategy across our organization which spans 10+ locations and 1,000+ team members
4. Use all resources to engage and share knowledge across our community of creators through newsletters, blogs, an internal website
5. Interpret and decipher data and extract insights to unlock creative campaigns and projects
6. Partner with our department leaders and recruiting team to help grow our global team
1. Experience leading a global team of direct and indirect reports across the organization
2. Understand narrative being at the heart of everything from an internal presentation to a witty end-line to a piece of global video content
3. You have a rich CV of inspiring campaigns and content across a variety of mediums
4. 5+ years’ experience in a strategy or planning role within a creative agency, gaming or entertainment related industry preferred
5. Collaborative DNA, high level of collaboration and partnership in all directions
6. Have passion and are motivated by results
7. Bonus points if you’re a creator!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that grows from creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eac
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-13 21:40:41.82
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.