Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 159290
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Marketing, Publishing and Analytics (MPA) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports EA’s business in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America across all products and channels. Our partners include Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
While we manage the traditional FP&A activities, the main objective is to maximize overall profitability of the business and provide decision-making support.
You will be a part of the Publishing FP&A Corporate team, reporting into the Senior Finance Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland. The primary responsibility of this position will be the forecasting and analysis for the High Definition business, delivering Performance Tracking, Variance Analysis, Business Synthesis and Decision Support.
What a Senior Finance Analyst does at EA:
- Forecasting and Planning – Directly working with central budget holders to manage operating expenses, including workforce planning.
- Accounting Close – Ensure integrity of the financial results by leading reviews of the actuals vs forecast and reporting on these results for global consolidation.
- Track Performance – Keep a regular pulse on the business and communicate risks and opportunities.
- Business partnering – support decision-making, provide financial insights, be prepared to challenge to achieve optimal outcomes
- Report - Ensure the communication of essential financial metrics to partners.
- FP&A support: Provide an ongoing support to our FP&A teams, aligning knowledge and driving efficiencies across the global group.
The next EA Senior Finance Analyst also needs:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience within an accounting and FP&A
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / equivalent preferable
- Fluency in English
- Accomplished user of financial database software applications (Essbase)
- Energetic and inquisitive
- Appreciation for data integrity and process definition
- Comfortable working with executives
- Passionate and enthusiastic to achieve results
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Game and digital download credit
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- 22 days of annual leave
We thought you might also want to know:
- EA’s International headquarters are situated at the centre of Geneva.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-07 15:25:41.577
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.