Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 159275
Position Title: Contingent
Please note this is a 12-month contract position.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an experienced in-house Recruiter to join our European Talent Acquisition team on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be based in our Guildford office, supporting the end-to-end recruitment process across the UK and our other European locations. You will recruit for a variety of roles across Marketing, Publishing & Analytics (MP&A) and Corporate Functions, spanning Finance, IT, Legal and HR. We are looking for professional interaction with candidates, hiring partners and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
We are at our best when we pursue what we love and have fun doing it. Passion is key to our business and connects all our employees. Be it a passion for games or a passion to be the best at what you do, it is at the heart of our success.
What a Recruiter does at EA:
- You’ll own the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering a great experience to both candidates and your partners. Including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates. Working with the Talent Specialist to set-up jobs on the ATS, arrange interviews and create offer paperwork.
- Partner closely with the business and HR to predict future hiring needs and collaborate on talent planning and pipelining
- Test out new approaches to attracting candidates, experimenting with new tools and always focussing on improving the candidate experience.
- Design recruitment strategies to ensure we attract great people through direct sourcing.
- Be a talent advisor to your hiring managers; promoting engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
- Ensure the ATS is updated in real-time and provide reports on recruitment activity.
- Participate in improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
The next great EA Recruiter also needs:
- Demonstrable in-house recruitment experience, with a track record hiring across departments such as sales, marketing, operations and corporate groups
- Europe-wide recruitment experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience hiring top talent, through direct sourcing channels
- Manage a busy workload with multiple processes to follow, whilst maintaining high standards
- Developed organisational skills
- Focused on ensuring a ‘outstanding’ candidate experience
- A natural curiosity to try new approaches, test new tools and think of creative ways to find top talent
- Manage remote relationships
- Work strategically and operationally
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Brand new onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-07 15:56:40.47
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.